Tuesday 5 April 2011

Rayograms Workshop Two

The second Rayograms workshop was alot better than the first. My Rayograms came out a lot better in quality and with the objects I used They looked visually more attractive.
With having more time to figure out the exact exposure time I was able to get it more or less perfect. This was a key part that I didn't do well in the first workshop.


My Rayograms I like because just by looking at them you basically no what the objects are. They are very distinguished.


After a while I started to play with the objects to try and create something from them signs and making them have a direction.




The objects that I used were a pair of scissors, my glasses and case, a sharpie, allsaints paper, my diesel wrist band, my keys, masking tape, a rubber and my headphones.


At the beginning I was using Allsaints papaer and trying to get the writing up but after a few attempts I realised they were futile and it was a case of move on and use other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment