Wednesday 4 May 2011

My Action Figure Cowboys

The cowboy figures that were the thorn in my side for some reason I thought that getting cowboy toys would be easy ohhhh how wrong I was!!!! I looked on ebay I looked on all american sites possible and nobody had what I was looking for none at all.
I went to places like early learning centre toys 'r' us Charity shops, Argos all over every toy shop. 


I even had the family asking other friends with children to see if they had any cowboy figures but it seems that with the decline in films had seen a decline in action figures. I did find one on ebay but when it arrived it turned out to be a 12"inch cowboy doll which the seller had forgot to mention.

Eventually I found Jim Ross a old WWF wrestling figure in my loft which sort of resembled a cowboy and I remembered that my cousin had the same figure. So in the end I had them all along but altered them a little bit. 


I drew a beard on one, made a waistcoat, a poncho and paited one of the hats to make them different in the end they were perfect for what I needed them for.

No comments:

Post a Comment