Thursday 5 May 2011

The Final Western Animation



My Actual Actual FINAL animation I am so pleased with because with all the stress and all the drama payed off because in the end I did enjoy making it. This module has really opened my eyes to how preparation and organisation is key. From the beginning I had a plan for each week and what had to be done so that I didn't leave it all till the last minute as I have done In other modules. I new that I was going to have difficulty with after effects but with the two drop in days I had the support I needed and I am slowly getting used to it. I have learnt so much from this module from the basic to the complicated and have a belief in my self that I can push myself to create good things. If I was to do it all over again I would make it longer and maybe add a gun shot and some smoke and maybe change the music. I think my animation works well because you can see the effort and work that has gone into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment